7.8K views

I was interested in obtaining a High School Diploma so I seeked assistance from Midwest Adult Academy.I took the required exam and scored high on it and recieved a High School Diploma as promised.I was told by the administration assistant that the Diploma was recognized by several Colleges including M.A.T.C.

I attempted to get into M.A.T.C as well as several other Universities using that so called diploma and was denied.When I spoke with Midwest Adult Academy reguarding a refund or explanation I was denied that also.So,to anyone wishing to obtain a High School Diploma PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE.

Comments

Is n.a.l.b.recognize or just registered?

Board of Education says recognized is more acceptable.

I heard they have classrooms now,and they don't do correspondence anymore.Anyone know is that true?

I hate my GED class at knnedy king. They bout to be fightin in this @#$%^&*(

I need NALB High school address and number. They trippin in this #$%^&.

Hey i'm attending NALB High School right now.that GED class at Kennedy King was crazy!

I ain't got time for that nonsense. i will be done before Thanksgiving! got to pat my *** self on the back.

call my guy Mr.Ellis 773-982-7204 Ps tell him kay k sent you

to Kay k #1384960

Do they only teach in class rooms only. I heard they switched for correspondence to class rooms. Is that true and do they do on-site testing?

Tanya Mims, I Graduated June 17, 2017 from No Adults Left Behind High School and moving on with my life.Midwest scamed me and I'm pissed.

Mr.

Ellis gave me a discount when I enrolled because I was a victim of they scam.Call him at 773-982-7204.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1239436

Liberty Just changed their name to NALB High School.NALB is with Illinois state board of education and not Vermont.

NALB require 24 credits to grad and is a college prep diploma, not 20 credits. The tuition is much lower too. Check them out.

7739 S.Halsted Street 773-982-7204 www.noadultsleftbehind.org

Yesss a complete scam, that diploma is NOT ACCREDITED! Now you can't find them anywhere to discuss this foolishness.

#1092095

I also have been trying to get my transcripts to enroll in to college.I try calling a number which is not in service .

I took an exam as well and paid $150. For it. I trusted this because they said it was a Christian based school.

All this time I thought I had a real high school diploma now I have to start all over .If anyone can contact theses people please post the info.

I got into a two year college in Alabama and transferred to a four year college all is well with me

I got one from them. So we can't used them for school...wow how fckd up

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1008495

How much is liberty highschool

do anybody how to get your diploma from them if so can you email me @ michel_ashley1@yahoo.com

to Anonymous Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1009654

I need help getting my diploma too if anyone know how I can get it please e-mail me onelovedt45@gmail.com I am up in age and I need it cause I can't get a job without it please help.

Just graduated june 20th from liberty and i will attend columbia college downtown. Thanks, mr. ellis and liberty high school

to Anonymous #1093575

Can you email me the info agronanna@gmail.com thanks

to Anonymous Kokomo, Indiana, United States #1273670

How long did it take you to finish the program

I had no problem. I registered at south Suburban College and they accepted my Midwest high school diploma

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1045577

Me too

to Anonymous #1120963

I have one also but missed placed it do u know how I can obtain it again

I got my high school diploma from Midwest in 2009.I was told all jobs accepts their diplomas except the Cook County sheriff department and colleges.

I registered at South Suburban College and they accepted me.

I majored in criminal Justice, and my credits can be transferred.My job also accepted my diploma.