Midwest Adult Academy/High School scammed me out of $150

11 of 11 Midwest Adult Academy reviews

I was interested in obtaining a High School Diploma so I seeked assistance from Midwest Adult Academy.I took the required exam and scored high on it and recieved a High School Diploma as promised.I was told by the administration assistant that the Diploma was recognized by several Colleges including M.A.T.C.

I attempted to get into M.A.T.C as well as several other Universities using that so called diploma and was denied.When I spoke with Midwest Adult Academy reguarding a refund or explanation I was denied that also.So,to anyone wishing to obtain a High School Diploma PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 72 Yes 72
11 of 11 Midwest Adult Academy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Alexandria

Nov 11, 2016 #1239436 Chicago, Illinois, United States

Liberty Just changed their name to NALB High School. NALB is with Illinois state board of education and not Vermont. NALB require 24 credits to grad and is a college prep diploma, not 20 credits. The tuition is much lower too. Check them out. 7739 S. Halsted Street 773-982-7204 www.noadultsleftbehind.org

Jan 14, 2016 #1094558

Yesss a complete scam, that diploma is NOT ACCREDITED! Now you can't find them anywhere to discuss this foolishness.

2 1 Reply

Jan 10, 2016 #1092095

I also have been trying to get my transcripts to enroll in to college. I try calling a number which is not in service . I took an exam as well and paid $150. For it. I trusted this because they said it was a Christian based school. All this time I thought I had a real high school diploma now I have to start all over . If anyone can contact theses people please post the info.

5 0 Reply

Oct 26, 2015 #1053946

I got into a two year college in Alabama and transferred to a four year college all is well with me

3 0 Reply

Jul 28, 2015 #1013080

I got one from them. So we can't used them for school...wow how fckd up

Jul 16, 2015 #1008442

do anybody how to get your diploma from them if so can you email me @ michel_ashley1@yahoo.com

Trouble

Jul 20, 2015 #1009654 Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

I need help getting my diploma too if anyone know how I can get it please e-mail me onelovedt45@gmail.com I am up in age and I need it cause I can't get a job without it please help.

Jul 16, 2015 #1008365

Just graduated june 20th from liberty and i will attend columbia college downtown. Thanks, mr. ellis and liberty high school

Anna

Jan 12, 2016 #1093575

Can you email me the info agronanna@gmail.com thanks

Jun 26, 2015 #1000039

I had no problem. I registered at south Suburban College and they accepted my Midwest high school diploma

11 0 Reply

Mar 02, 2016 #1120963

I have one also but missed placed it do u know how I can obtain it again

Jun 26, 2015 #1000024

I got my high school diploma from Midwest in 2009. I was told all jobs accepts their diplomas except the Cook County sheriff department and colleges. I registered at South Suburban College and they accepted me. I majored in criminal Justice, and my credits can be transferred. My job also accepted my diploma.

2 0 Reply

Sep 03, 2015 #1029076

How can I get my transcripts

0 2 Reply
Professor of Social Science

Dec 08, 2014 #912811 Lincoln, Nebraska, United States

You guys are all idiots. Online high schools are almost always a scam and judging by most of your grammar they didn't teach you anything in proper English. Get a GED and learn how to talk and type like an educated person please.

5 15 Reply
Ms. Nelly Cobbins

Dec 01, 2014 #909027 Sunnyvale, California, United States

I graduated from liberty high at a ceremony in June. I am registered through the board of ed. in Vermont. My adviser was Mr. Lawrence. He said I could go to college in any state with my diploma. I am studying now in the city colleges of Chicago. My drivers license is through Illinois, but I drove through Ohio and was stopped,but I was still a valid driver!........same with my diploma. To keep it 100...call this guy,773-901- 9093 tell him I sent you!!...100% N.

0 7 Reply
Lexylexy

Jan 05, 2015 #926248 Dolton, Illinois, United States

Hey ms nelly im interested in Liberty what was your exp with the school in general how long did it take you to graduate???

Tiasha

Mar 29, 2015 #965436 Mishawaka, Indiana, United States

Hey I was just reading your comment is the tuition worth it I was thinking about getting my ged but then I just saw liberty highshool im so confused

1-20 of 140 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.