7.2K views

I was interested in obtaining a High School Diploma so I seeked assistance from Midwest Adult Academy.I took the required exam and scored high on it and recieved a High School Diploma as promised.I was told by the administration assistant that the Diploma was recognized by several Colleges including M.A.T.C.

I attempted to get into M.A.T.C as well as several other Universities using that so called diploma and was denied.When I spoke with Midwest Adult Academy reguarding a refund or explanation I was denied that also.So,to anyone wishing to obtain a High School Diploma PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE.

Had an Experience with Midwest Adult Academy?

Comments

I hate my GED class at knnedy king. They bout to be fightin in this @#$%^&*(

I need NALB High school address and number. They trippin in this #$%^&.

Hey i'm attending NALB High School right now.that GED class at Kennedy King was crazy!

I ain't got time for that nonsense. i will be done before Thanksgiving! got to pat my *** self on the back.

call my guy Mr.Ellis 773-982-7204 Ps tell him kay k sent you

Tanya Mims, I Graduated June 17, 2017 from No Adults Left Behind High School and moving on with my life.Midwest scamed me and I'm pissed.

Mr.

Ellis gave me a discount when I enrolled because I was a victim of they scam.Call him at 773-982-7204.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1239436

Liberty Just changed their name to NALB High School.NALB is with Illinois state board of education and not Vermont.

NALB require 24 credits to grad and is a college prep diploma, not 20 credits. The tuition is much lower too. Check them out.

7739 S.Halsted Street 773-982-7204 www.noadultsleftbehind.org

Yesss a complete scam, that diploma is NOT ACCREDITED! Now you can't find them anywhere to discuss this foolishness.

#1092095

I also have been trying to get my transcripts to enroll in to college.I try calling a number which is not in service .

I took an exam as well and paid $150. For it. I trusted this because they said it was a Christian based school.

All this time I thought I had a real high school diploma now I have to start all over .If anyone can contact theses people please post the info.

I got into a two year college in Alabama and transferred to a four year college all is well with me

I got one from them. So we can't used them for school...wow how fckd up

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1008495

How much is liberty highschool

do anybody how to get your diploma from them if so can you email me @ michel_ashley1@yahoo.com